Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sirius Radio Sale Where Can I Find And Mp3 For "Freddy Fader's - Besoin De Toi (amp Mix)" That They Play On Sirius Radio?

Where can I find and mp3 for "Freddy Fader's - besoin de toi (amp mix)" that they play on Sirius radio? - sirius radio sale

The only information I have is the fact that this song is constantly in the area 33, played on Sirius Satellite Radio, and I can not find it anywhere! Not even on LimeWire or Morpheus. It is not on all MP3 legal vending sites, or whatever. HELP PLEASE! I want this SONG!

1 comment:

aegrotat... said...

I hear all the time too. I assume that objects that begin with "AMP Mix" from the collection "AMP" on MTV. I do not know if Freddy Fader track is wider release, or will it remain an unreleased song. Can you at the site below this message.

Post a Comment