Thursday, January 14, 2010

Food Packaging Suppliers How Are Ugli Fruits Packaged And How Much Would They Cost If You Ordered Them From A Restaurant Supplier?

How are ugli fruits packaged and how much would they cost if you ordered them from a restaurant supplier? - food packaging suppliers

If a restaurant has been convicted in the case, and how it is, how big are they?
And how much it would cost a supplier of food, such as Sysco?

Everywhere I looked for different locations restaurant suppliers, and can not find this information. But know I need to buy for a project in my class pruduce foreigners.

To ensure that all information or if someone could tell me where I can find this information, it would be wonderful.
Thank you.

2 comments:

The Unknown Chef said...

I am a former chef and packed as any other citrus fruit, if it were a case or box of the largest size that you could get and sold several vendors like Sysco and other "ifs", some of the freedom you can browse the books 5 -- 10 and is said to have Section 20 pounds or more, when I arrived, they were wrapped in green silk.

It struck me that he was working in Jamaica and oranges instead, the U.S. model for cooking, not drinking. They have a pleasant sweet taste, slightly sour, not bitter orange pie, as in Puerto Rico and other Latin American countries.

Nunyu B said...

They are a fruit ugli

Post a Comment