Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saiontz Kirk And Miles Anyone Ever Use The Law Offices Of Saiontz Kirk & Miles For A Personal Injury Case? Were You Satisfied?

Anyone ever use the law offices of Saiontz Kirk & Miles for a personal injury case? Were you satisfied? - saiontz kirk and miles

I am not at all satisfied with your client / customer service or lack thereof. The paralegal is the act a damn if you is not, or your case - that I liked of them tried after my accident. I expected that they polite and courteous. Since my car accident on 10/5/07, I spoke with my lawyer once asked. When I call to a question that is not returning my calls asking for. This is my first accident and I have never filed a complaint for assault with a lawyer. I do not know what they expect to move through the necessary steps towards a solution. When I called to ask questions - my lawyers paralegals (obviously all the work while the attorney does nothing, but still paid) I have reacted in a humiliating manner, as if I had known this information. already. It always seems as if no time to talk about it. I can not be the only one who has problems with the law firm. They seem to be everywhere (TV, radio, etc.

1 comment:

Tryin to help said...

I had the same problem with the rude attitude of the team a few months ago. I have a few clever and tell him what was wrong and she was very nice and very apologetic. He finished sending my file to another law firm working on a solution, and I have not even heard of them. I am very impressed. I really thought about the socio-mail that we talk first talk to her. Maybe you should try to become your attorney, if not a partner and just talk with one of them.

Post a Comment